Ariat 25055 COWTOWN CUTTER Tan Fruit Women's Western Riding Boots - Brown!
Classic ladies riding boot of the Ariat brand with foot-stabilizing ATS PRO technology
ATS Technology is a foot stabilizing and cushioning footbed. Instead of the classic metal spring, a lighter fork joint support is used. The special fork support maintains balance, reduces muscle fatigue (thanks to torsional stability) and injuries. In addition, the support allows natural flexibility in the forefoot area.
The special footbed has a moisture-repellent coating that keeps the feet dry and at the same time has an antibacterial effect. The low-friction surface reduces the formation of heat and blisters.
The gel spring system in the forefoot area serves as a shock absorber and relieves the important pressure points. The pressure on knee, hip and back is reduced and the rolling comfort is additionally increased. The heel cup stabilises and supports the foot.
- As upper material for the welted Ariat 25055 western riding boot a very robust, waxed cowhide leather was processed in FULL GRAIN. the boot has a unique shaft with complex embroidery.
- To facilitate getting in and out, the 31 cm high shaft has two boot straps.
- The abrasion-resistant Ariat Duratread Outsole outsole is sewn to the outer frame and increases wearing comfort due to its special texture.
- The boots have a square CUTTER-TOE.
- The Ariat boot 25055 COWTOWN CUTTER Wildhorse Tan Dragon Fruit has a shaft height of approx. 31 cm. The heel is approx. 5 cm high.
- The circumference of the shaft is approx. 38 cm (measured by size 38), but can be extended or reduced by 1-2 cm depending on shoe size.
Important hints and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Ariat products, differences in colour or technical design may occur compared to the illustrated items!
- Each pair of Ariat western riding boots is unique!
- Waxed and oiled leathers (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- With the welted production method (GOODYEAR WELT) always a small running-in phase is to be considered!
- Spurs and spur straps are not included in the scope of delivery.