Ariat Ladies riding boots 25038 ROUND UP RIO Distressed Brown Lamb Ladies Western Riding - Brown.
Fashionable ladies riding boots of the Ariat brand with foot stabilizing 4LR technology!
- The complete inner shoe was worked out with a soft breathable fleece lining. The heel area has been equipped with cow split leather to optimize grip.
The 4LR technology has a foot stabilizing and padded structure in the footbed. Instead of the classic metal spring, a lighter fork joint support is used. The special fork support maintains balance, reduces muscle fatigue (thanks to torsional stability) and reduces injuries. In addition, the support allows natural flexibility in the forefoot area.
The special footbed has a moisture-repellent coating that keeps the feet dry and at the same time has an antibacterial effect. The low-friction surface reduces the formation of heat and blisters. The gel spring system in the forefoot area serves as a shock absorber and relieves the important pressure points. The pressure on knee, hip and back is reduced and the rolling comfort is additionally increased.
The heel cup stabilises and supports the foot.
- The upper material for the Ariat ROUND UP RIO 25038 Western Riding Boot is waxed cowhide leather (FULL GRAIN).
- To make it easier to get in and out, the shaft has two pull straps.
- The abrasion resistant Ariat DURATREAD Outsole outsole from Ariat is made of one piece and increases the wearing comfort due to its special composition.
- The boot has a square WIDE SQUARE TOE last with a comfortable fit and instep height.
- The Ariat western riding boot ROUND UP RIO 25038 Powder Brown has a shaft height of 11 inches (approx. 28 cm).
- The DURATREAD sole is about 0.6 cm thick and the heel has a height of 1.5 inch (about 3.8 cm).
- The upper has a circumference of approx. 38 cm, but can be extended or reduced by 1-2 cm depending on shoe size.
- The boot has a B width (ARIAT/ Medium width for ladies).
Important hints and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Ariat products, differences in colour or technical design may occur compared to the illustrated boots!
- Each pair of ARIAT boots is unique!
- Waxed leathers (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- With the sewn construction method always a running-in phase is to be considered.