Ariat 23114 FATBABY HERITAGE COWGIRL Chocolate ladies western riding boots - brown
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Style No.:||23114 FATBABY HERITAGE|
|Linning:||Synthetic & Textile|
|Inside sole:||Padded synthetic insert|
|Sole:||Ariat EVERLON OUTSOLE Rubber Outsole|
|Heel height:||1.5 Inch (ca. 4 cm)|
|Shaft height:||8 Inch (ca. 20.5 cm)|
|Specials:||4LR Insole - cushioning 4LR insole, Everlon EVA & Rubber Outsole rubber outsole|
|Colour:||CHOCOLATE & CORAL|
Ariat Ladies Riding Boots 23114 FATBABY HERITAGE COWGIRL Chocolate Coral - Brown.
Fashionable ladies western riding boots with foot stabilizing 4LR technology
- The inner lining is finished with a breathable synthetic fleece lining. The heel area has been equipped with cow split leather to optimize support.
The 4LR technology has a foot stabilizing and padded structure in the footbed. Instead of the classic metal spring, a lighter fork joint support is used.
The special fork support maintains balance, reduces muscle fatigue (thanks to the torsional stability) and reduces injuries. In addition, the support allows the forefoot area to yield naturally.
The special footbed has a moisture-repellent coating that keeps the feet dry and also has an antibacterial effect. The low-friction surface reduces the formation of heat and blisters. The gel spring system in the forefoot area serves as a shock absorber and relieves the important pressure points. The pressure on knees, hips and back is reduced and in addition, the rolling comfort is increased.
The heel cup stabilizes and supports the foot.
- A waxed cowhide leather (FULL GRAIN) was used as upper material for the Ariat 23114 Western riding boot.
- The abrasion-resistant Ariat PRO CREPE LIGHT outsole is made in one piece.
- The boots have a round FATBABY-TOE last with a B-width (medium width for women).
- The western riding boot Ariat 23114 FATBABY HERITAGE COWGIRL has an upper height of 8 inches (ca. 20 cm).
- The PRO CREPE LIGHT sole is approx. 1 cm thick.
- The heel has a height of 1.5 inch (ca. 4 cm).
- The boot has a bootleg circumference of ca. 36 cm. The circumference can however, depending on the shoe size, increase or decrease by 1 cm.
- The boot has a B-width, medium width for ladies.
Important hints and tips:
- Due to the handmade production method of Ariat products, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the examples shown!
- Each pair of ARIAT western riding boots is unique!
- Roughened leather types (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- Spurs and spur straps are not included.