Buffalo Boots 1808B Engineer boot with steel toecap - brown
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Sole:||Frame Stiched Rubber Sole|
|Heel height:||ca. 3,5 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca. 27 cm|
Buffalo Boots Engineer boot 1808B - Brown!
Engineer boot with steel toecap
The whole inside has been finished with a leather
High-quality calf's leather was used as the upper. This Buffalo Boots boot in Engineer look has a clear and classic cut and a high quality finish.
The typical character of a biker boot as a strong leather boot really stands out.
- It features the two typical biker buckles and a thick rubber sole.
- It is very high in the instep, so it is no good for a narrow foot.
- It therefore has a very good fit.
- The leg height of the Buffalo Boots 1808B Engineer boot is approximately 27 cm and the calf circumference approx 37 cm, this may indeed be extended or reduced depending on the shoe size by about 1-2 cm.
- The heel has a height of approx. 3.5 cm.
- The handmade production method of the biker boot can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of engineer boots is a one-off!
- Intended use: Extremely versatile