|Inside sole:||Leather Insole|
|Sole:||Frame Stiched Leather Sole|
|Heel height:||ca. 4 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca. 29 cm|
Buffalo Boots Biker boot 1801 - Black
Buffalo Biker boot in rustic look
The whole inside has been finished with a leather.
The waxed calf's leather gives the boot a rustic look. The Western boot has a wide foot shape and a tight leg. Along with the low gap, it has a good fit.
- The leg height of the Buffalo Boot 1801 Biker boot is approximately 29 cm and the calf circumference approx 38.5 cm, this may indeed be extended or reduced depending on the shoe size by about 1-2 cm.
- The heel with a wide tread has a height of approx. 4 cm.
- The welted, double outer sole has a height of approx. 1.2 cm.
- When motorcycling, we recommend sticking a protective rubber sole 2 - 4 mm over the leather sole.
- The handmade production method of the biker boot can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of biker boots is a one-off!
- Intended use: Extremely versatile.
The company Buffalo Boots recommends with daily use, re-soling the ankle boots with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber.
Always do the soling after a short run-in period!