|Style No.:||25134 TOMBSTONE H2O|
|Uppers:||Real Leather (OILY DISTRESSED FULL-GRAIN)|
|Linning:||Soft Mesh & Textile|
|Inside sole:||Synthetic Innensole (ATS PRO COMFORT TECHNOLGY)|
|Sole:||Rubbersole (ATS PRO-DURATED OUTSOLE)|
|Last:||WIDE SQUARE TOE|
|Heel height:||1 1/2 INCH (ca.3.8 cm)|
|Shaft height:||13 INCH (ca. 33 cm)|
|Shaft circumference:||ca. 39 cm (mesaured to the size 42)|
|Specials:||Frame-sewn (GOODYEAR WELT CONSTRUCTION), waterproof full cowhide leather, oil- and acid-resistant rubber sole|
ARIAT Mens Riding Boot 25134 TOMBSTONE H2O Oily Distressed Brown - Brown!
Classic men riding boots of the brand Ariat with foot stabilizing ATS technology!
- The upper was finished with a soft pigskin leather.
- The foot area is sewn with a textile fabric. The heel area was equipped with cow split leather to optimize the hold.
ATS Technology is a foot stabilizing and cushioning footbed. Instead of the classic metal spring, a lighter fork joint support is used. The special fork support maintains balance, reduces muscle fatigue (thanks to torsional stability) and injuries. In addition, the support allows natural flexibility in the forefoot area.
The special footbed has a moisture-repellent coating that keeps the feet dry and at the same time has an antibacterial effect. The low-friction surface reduces the formation of heat and blisters.
The gel spring system in the forefoot area serves as a shock absorber and relieves the important pressure points. The pressure on knee, hip and back is reduced and the rolling comfort is additionally increased. The heel cup stabilises and supports the foot.
- The upper material for the welted Ariat 25134 Western riding boot is a very robust, waxed cowhide leather with a full grain look (FULL GRAIN). By greasing the leather every boot gets a very distinctive look.
- To make it easier to get in and out, the 13 inch high boot has two boot straps.
- The boot has an approx. 0.9 cm deep spore edge made of plastic.
- The abrasion-resistant Ariat Duratread Outsole outsole is sewn to the outer frame and increases the wearing comfort due to its special composition.
- The boots have a square ROUND-TOE.
- The boot has a D width (medium width for men).
- The Ariat boot 11785 TOMBSTONE Earth Black has a shaft height of 13 inches, about 33 cm.
- The Duratread sole is about 0.8 cm thick.
- The heel is 1 1/2 inch, approx. 3.8 cm high.
- The circumference of the upper is approx. 39 cm, but can increase or decrease by 1-2 cm depending on shoe size.
- The boot has a D width (extra wide).
Important hints and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Ariat products, differences in colour or technical design may occur compared to the illustrated boots!
- Each pair of Ariat western riding boots is unique!
- Waxed and oiled leathers (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- With the welted production method (GOODYEAR WELT) always a small running-in phase is to be considered!
- Spurs and spur straps are not included in the scope of delivery.